Saturday, August 15, 2009

DAY 9 AFTER SURGERY

UNSOLICITED REST AND RELAXATION: Laptop, check! TV, check! Email, check! Twitter, check! Facebook, check! Blog, check! Audio books, check! Doggie by my side, check! Plenty of Diet Coke, check! How in the world would people make it when activities are suddenly and severely restricted without all the technology? I've even had phone calls from Dear Old Friends! Imagine that! Another example of Good News, Bad News. You know what the Bad News is, and the Good News is rekindled friendships. Sweet.

PLUCK AND LUCK (I'm going to stop there - get it?): With pluck I can do this, it's getting easier every day. With luck, the healing will be swift and sure. Thanks to all the well wishes and prayers from a lot of wonderful friends.

THE EVIL EYE: The eye still looks and feels like I'm looking through a glob of opaque, gushy vaseline. So, story short, "feel good", just don't "look good". A girl needs her makeup, glitz, and bling, doesn't she? It's only a matter of time and I'll be back in all my Chico's, Brighton, Louis Vuitton, Clinique GLORY! "Hallelujah, hallelujah, halle-lu - u -jah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment